Mid-Sized Ride On Sweeper - Tennant Ride On Sweeper
Mid-Sized Ride On Sweeper - Tennant Ride On Sweeper Specification
- Make : TENNANT
- Model : Mid-Sized Ride On Sweeper
- Subcategory : Ride On Sweeper
- Condition : Used
- Stock ID : H3452Q
Located at Acacia Ridge, QLD.
S30 Features and Benefits:
Tennant’s S30 Mid-sized Ride-on Sweeper easily picks up everything from cement dust to heavy debris
- Maximise ride-on sweeper performance and dry dust control with the 3-stage SweepSmart™ system
- Clean indoors and outdoors without compromising ride-on sweeper performance
- Improve operator visibility and reduce fatigue with cab forward Ergospace™ compartment design
Key machine features of the S30 Mid-sized Ride-on Sweeper:
- Easy-open service access and on board diagnostics allow quick, easy sweeper maintenance II
- Speed™ sweeping technology matches sweeping speed to debris type
- 80 dBA noise level is one of the lowest in this class for an engine-powered sweeper
Choose the ideal options to tailor the S30 Mid-Sized Ride-on Sweeper to your environment
- Dual side brushes increase sweeping path and productivity
- Rear bumper minimises machine damage in severe environments
- Pressurised heated and air conditioned cab increases operator safety and reduces operator fatigue
• Maximize performance with three-stage SweepMax Plus cyclonic filtration and dust control system.
• Get outstanding performance indoors and outdoors, picking up everything from cement dust to heavy debris — indoors or outdoors.
• Achieve maximum efficiency with II-Speed™ sweeping technology that allows the operator to increase brush and vacuum speeds up to 20 percent to remove heavier debris.
• Get a quieter clean with 80 DBA noise level, one of the lowest in class for an engine-powered sweeper.
• Take advantage of the only sweeper with a cyclonics pre-filter stage of dust control, which removes an additional 90 percent of dust particles from the air stream before reaching the filter.
With over 35 years’ experience in the forklift industry Adaptalift has built a reputation on total commitment to customer service and is widely recognised as an industry leader.
Adaptalift is the largest Australian privately owned forklift company, with a national network of branches able to provide full turnkey materials handling solutions.
Our national network is able to supply both sales and rental of materials handling equipment no matter your task, from simple hand pallet jacks to standard forklifts and big trucks able to handle 40’ containers.
All customers have access to Adaptalift’s industry leading after-sales support including a national fleet of service vehicles able to service customer units on site, an extensive after-market spare parts program known as Rapid Parts alongside genuine Hyster parts.
Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid while stocks last. Offer subject to availability at time of order. Offer may not be available to all geographic locations nationally. We reserve the right to correct errors or omissions.