Liftsmart LS10 - Battery Electric Walkie Reach Stacker
Liftsmart LS10 - Battery Electric Walkie Reach Stacker Specification Download PDF brochure.
- Make : LIFTSMART
- Model : Liftsmart LS10 - Battery Electric Walkie Reach Stacker
- Max.-Capacity-(kg) : 1000
- Forklift-Mast-Type : Duplex Mast (2 stage)
- Condition : New
- Stock ID : LiftsmartLS10
Buy or Rent from only $67.28 + GST
LS10 offers advanced design features, including a strong and durable frame, extended battery life and comfortable operation. Comes with a great Warranty package.
With a lifting capacity of 1,000kg and a maximum fork height of 3.5m, the Liftsmart LS Series provides an efficient solution for stacking operations in confined work areas.
- 1000Kg Light duty Straddle Leg Electric Stacker
- LS10-12 Mast Options:
- Option H&H: Forklift profile steel mast
- Option H&C: Forklift profile steel mast & C Profile
- Option C&C: C Profile steel mast
- Liftsmart supporting leg design features an embedded steel beam, providing further strength and durability
- Curtis 1212 Driving Controller can be regulated by the hand set easily
- 120Ah battery offers longer running time
- The handle is light and easy to manoeuvre, making operating the machine effortless
- The mast height when forks are lowered is less than 2m high, making it suitable for most doorways
Units are available through all branches of our national network.
Terms & conditions apply. Offer valid while stock lasts. All offers are subject to availability at the time of the order. Offer may not be available to all geographic locations nationally. Images are for illustrative purposes only. We reserve the right to correct errors or omissions.
With over 40 years’ experience in the forklift industry Adaptalift has built a reputation on total commitment to customer service and is widely recognised as an industry leader.
Adaptalift is the largest Australian privately owned forklift company, with a national network of branches able to provide full turnkey materials handling solutions.
Our national network is able to supply both sales and rental of materials handling equipment no matter your task, from simple hand pallet jacks to standard forklifts and big trucks able to handle 40’ containers.
All customers have access to Adaptalift industry leading after-sales support including a national fleet of service vehicles able to service customer units on site, an extensive after-market spare parts program known as Rapid Parts alongside genuine Hyster parts.