Battery Electric Sweeper/Scrubber
Battery Electric Sweeper/Scrubber Specification
- Make : FIMAP
- Model : Battery Electric Sweeper/Scrubber
- Subcategory : Ride On Sweeper Scrubber
- Condition : Used
- Stock ID : H12346
Located in Spreyton, TAS.
A range of scrubbing machines designed for the routine and deep-down maintenance cleaning of any commercial or industrial surface up to 10,000 sq.m.
Designed to meet the needs of a demanding clientèle that requires high productivity, low management costs and user-friendliness.
The Mg models are ride-on scrubbing machines with automatic traction drive, available in a battery version. There is a version with disc brushes of 75cm (Mg75 B), 85cm (Mg85 B) or 100cm (Mg100 B), and a version with two cylindrical brushes with a working width of 85cm (Mg85 Bs).
Fimap's Mg scrubbing machines come equipped "All Standard", at an extremely competitive price.
"All Standard" includes:
- FSS (Fimap Solution Saver): the new dosing system that offers savings of up to 50%
on water and detergent;
- FNC (Fimap Noise Cancelling): Fimap's new noise-cancelling technology (just 64 dB (A)*);
- FWF (Fimap Water Flow): to ensure uniform water distribution on both disc brushes, thus guaranteeing even cleaning across the entire working width, even with reduced flow rates;
- FFF (Fimap Fast Fill): a system with quick coupling, for filling the water tank;
- ON/OFF Eco system: automatically stops the water flow when the machine is not functioning or has been stopped by the operator;
- Comfort Drive System: the operator can adjust the seat to suit his/her particular driving needs;
- New system for rotating the squeegee horizontally, to facilitate cleaning operations;
- Device for reducing the machine's speed around corners, to constantly ensure maximum driving safety;
- Brush pressure regulation up to 100kg;
- Maximum machine accessibility for routine maintenance operations (e.g. topping up the battery fluid);
- Fully sanitisable tanks;
- Water and detergent level indicators.
Unit ID: H12346
With over 35 years’ experience in the forklift industry Adaptalift has built a reputation on total commitment to customer service and is widely recognised as an industry leader.
Adaptalift is the largest Australian privately owned forklift company, with a national network of branches able to provide full turnkey materials handling solutions.
Our national network is able to supply both sales and rental of materials handling equipment no matter your task, from simple hand pallet jacks to standard forklifts and big trucks able to handle 40’ containers.
All customers have access to Adaptalift’s industry leading after-sales support including a national fleet of service vehicles able to service customer units on site, an extensive after-market spare parts program known as Rapid Parts alongside genuine Hyster parts.
Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid while stocks last. Offer subject to availability at time of order. Offer may not be available to all geographic locations nationally. We reserve the right to correct errors or omissions.